3.7.11

acousma

when i am at a certain level of disoriented satisfaction, i differentiate sounds and music, primarily into the thud and the shut sound.

i give my partner a look, seated next to me, obviously at an elevated level, and return to my thoughts. the cycle is about to start when the one opposite to me says something about a woman i once proclaimed to know. he talks, mocks and scoffs like a fake poet.
i wasn't certainly enjoying it but the stranger who had joined us for refreshments, was laughing as well. i decided to return to my thinking but the laughter was uncontrollable at times; more like the urge was pervasive. i did not have my weapon, my only friend, at that time so, i could not administer it as well. it was after all the case of sound and its technicality. it was about the want of bass factor and the absence of treble. it was like a .45 ACP on a silencer or the flicking of the lighter roller. it was the feedback sound of being hit from a human body or the sound of the loading of the weapon. it was the feeling of hemorrhage or bleeding..it was the smoke or was it the smoke emanating?

i looked at my partner again, hair all over the face..pretty as always..reminiscent of nothing...oscillating between hallucinating shades of red and skin white..

i looked at the rock at a distance and wondered if it could fit in my palm. maybe this could be my weapon..what if i took it and..i returned to my thoughts smiling..waiting..

it was an open and shut case of the thud...

2 comments: